Selling isn’t easy! Prospecting, cold emails, and endless meetings- there’s just so much on a salesperson’s plate at all times. And don’t get us started on the constant back and forth between team members to keep information flowing.
Quite a conundrum, isn’t it?
That’s where a sales CRM tool can do the trick. It’s a one-stop solution that can effectively address these concerns while keeping your sales numbers sky-high.
From accelerated revenue growth to higher customer satisfaction scores- The benefits of implementing a powerful CRM tool are plenty.
But finding a CRM tool that works well for your sales team can be daunting, especially considering the wide range of options available.
Don’t worry. You don’t have to go through each of them.
In this comparison guide of the 22 best CRM tools, we list the salient features, pricing, pros, and cons, to help you make an informed decision. Compare these against your specific needs to find the most optimal solution.
In a Nutshell
- Sales CRM software offers a variety of features to help close deals quickly and drive stronger customer relationships.
- The tool lets you personalize outreach, manage tasks, automate repetitive activities, collaborate with team members, and analyze data.
- You need to consider your specific needs, pain points, and business goals to find the right tool for your business.
- Also, analyze the tool’s affordability, customization, and ease of deployment before investing in it.
- Refer to the following comparative guide of the 22 best sales CRM options to find the most effective tool for your organization.
What Is Sales CRM Software?
A sales CRM tool consolidates all client data and streamlines sales processes, enabling you to close deals faster.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools act as a centralized business information database, making it easier for salespeople to manage leads and convert them into customers.
Along with opportunity management, CRM tools can also automate workflows, enhance internal communication, and analyze business data to optimize the entire sales process.
One of the biggest challenges salespeople face is data scattered across multiple platforms. These include prospecting, lead qualification, nurturing, field sales management, and business intelligence software.
A sales CRM combines all these capabilities, helping sales professionals be more productive in their day-to-day operations.
Benefits of Using a Sales CRM Software
CRM tools can enhance your sales outcomes by providing you with the following advantages:
1. Centralized Customer Database
Sales CRM tools incorporate a robust contact management system to help you store and manage client information from different sources in one place. This gives you instant access to contact information, documents, related notes, interaction history, and other details. It can help monitor the leads’ current status, prepare for meetings, segment contacts into lists, and assign important tasks to other members like follow-ups.
2. Track Lead Status & Forecast Revenue
Every sales CRM software provides the facility to create and manage a custom sales pipeline. It’s essentially a dashboard view that shows the current status of leads along the conversion funnel.
So you can just look at the sales pipeline and track high-quality leads, how much revenue they are expected to generate (opportunities), and the people currently handling the respective prospects. And if any prospects fall off the sales funnel, you can retarget them to win them back.
3. Automate Tasks & Workflows
Irrespective of the scope of your sale and marketing process, some tasks are tiresome to deal with but can cause miscommunications and mismanagement. These include manual lead scoring and qualification, updating data from other tools to the contact profile in the CRM, and sending follow-up emails.
That’s where advanced sales CRM software can give you your money’s worth. You can define rules and workflows to automate redundant tasks. For example, you can design a workflow to send an automatic warm-up mail when a new contact is added to the CRM.
What’s more, you can design entire drip mail campaigns to target the leads systematically and nurture them. It frees your resources from redundant tasks so they can focus on closing the deals.
4. Analyze Performance
With the sales CRM’s reporting and analytics section, you can convert raw data into beautiful charts and graphs. It has a two-pronged effect:
- Eliminates the need to use a separate tool to study the data
- Gives a bird-eye view of different metrics
You can easily design custom dashboards to gauge team and individual performance in real time. Some of the best CRM for startups such as BIGContacts offer pre-built reporting templates, as well as the ability to customize the filters for reports, making it easier for you to track the most relevant metrics.
5. Improve Team Collaboration
Well-organized and clean CRM data can be a game changer for your business. It can bring your entire team to the same page, helping everyone stay updated at all times. An efficient CRM tool not only aids data organization but also helps the team collaborate using notes, tags, comments, alerts, etc. Such streamlined communication leads to an enhancement in the overall effectiveness of the organization and more cohesive customer experiences.
Comparison Chart for the Best Sales CRM Software
|BIGContacts||1. Pipeline management|
2. Automated workflows
3. Reporting & analytics
|Starts from $5/user/month|
|HubSpot CRM||1. Comprehensive dashboards|
2. AI-powered insights
3. Custom sales pipeline
|Starts from $45/month|
|Zendesk CRM||1. Task automation|
2. Lead management
3. Pipeline tracking
|Starts from $19/month|
|Snov.io||1. Multi-pipeline management|
2. Funnel analytics
3. Automated sequences
|Starts from $33/month|
|Salesforce CRM||1. Contact management |
2. Predictive AI
3. Reports & dashboards
|Starts from $25/user/month|
|Zoho CRM||1. Automated workflows|
2. AI assistant
3. Custom reports
|Starts from $14/user/month|
|Salesmate||1. Pipeline tracking|
2. Email campaigns
3. Custom dashboards
|Starts from $12/user/month|
|Freshworks||1. Lead qualification|
2. Automated processes
3. Revenue forecasting
|Starts from $15/user/month|
|Monday.com||1. Personalized campaigns|
2. Automated workflows
3. Pipeline management
|Starts from $8/user/month|
|Really Simple Systems||1. Contact management|
2. Pipeline tracking
3. Drag-&-drop report builder
|Starts from $14/user/month|
|Capsule CRM||1. Automated workflows|
2. Advanced analytics
3. Drip email campaigns
|Starts from $18/user/month|
|EngageBay||1. Contact management|
2. Appointment scheduling
3. Custom reports
|Starts from $11.99/user/month|
|Close||1. Automated sequences|
2. Contact management
3. Integrated calling
|Starts from $29/user/month|
|Copper CRM||1. Personalized campaigns|
2. Pipeline tracking
3. Automated tasks & reminders
|Starts from $23/user/month|
|SugarCRM||1. Lead scoring|
2. Drag-&-drop workflow builder
3. Business intelligence reports
|Starts from $49/user/month|
|Pipedrive||1. Pipeline management|
2. Email builder
3. Custom reports
|Starts from $9.90/user/month|
|Insightly||1. Custom dashboards|
2. Automated workflows
3. Intelligent campaigns
|Starts from $29/user/month|
|Bitrix24||1. Targeted campaigns|
2. Sales automation & intelligence
3. Integrated project management
|Starts from $49/month|
|Keap CRM||1. Centralized data dashboards|
2. Automated workflows
3. Sales & revenue analytics
|Starts from $59/user/month|
|Agile CRM||1. Built-in prospector|
2. Appointment scheduling
3. Calendar synchronization
|Starts from $8.99/user/month|
|Nimble||1. Automated workflows|
2. Custom pipeline
3. Advanced analytics
|Start from $19/user/month|
|Nutshell||1. Contact management |
2. Drag-&-drop pipeline management
3. Ready-to-use reports
|Starts from $16/user/month|
22 Best CRM Tools to Streamline Your Sales Process in 2022
BIGContacts is among the best Sales CRM software for small and medium-sized businesses that offers a complete client management system to simplify the sales process. With in-depth contact and pipeline management, you can easily bring prospects into your sales funnel, qualify leads, and close deals.
Create contact lists, assign tasks to the teams, assign user access roles, and more. But that’s not all; you can manage your sales pipeline on the go with mobile web access.
- Consolidate and maintain customers’ contact records in one place.
- Create and customize your sales pipeline. Drag-&-drop contacts to different stages to identify opportunities.
- Schedule meetings with a single click and set up automated reminders.
- Track interaction history and add notes for other team members.
- Use default templates or create customized sales reports using inbuilt filters.
- Set up automated follow-up emails to qualify leads and prospects.
- Create dynamic and static contact lists for niche prospect/customer segmentation
- Automatically logs emails and meetings into relevant contact records
- Lacks advanced contact deduplication features
- Does not offer AI-based lead qualification
- Big- $5/user/month
- Bigger- $15/user/month
- Biggest- $25/user/month
- Enterprise- Custom pricing
2. HubSpot CRM
HubSpot CRM is a powerful sales CRM platform that lets you streamline client communication, automate mundane tasks, collaborate with teams, and improve lead conversions. The tool includes a fully functional sales CRM with CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) functionality, account-based marketing, and email tracking to remove funnel friction points. You can also create custom reports to gain visibility into individual and team performance.
- Integrated contact dashboard to track activity, emails, calls, and customer data.
- Provides AI-based conversation insights to help you identify opportunities.
- Set up personalized emails and follow-up tasks to automate the sales process.
- Schedule meetings and automatically sync them with Google or Office 365 calendar.
- Customize the sales pipeline, add deals with a single click, assign tasks, and track progress in your dashboards
- Native HubSpot Sales CRM app for Android and iOS to manage deals on the go.
- Offers built-in mail templates and call scripts to close deals faster.
- Steep pricing
- Limited reporting capabilities
Free plan available. Paid plans start from $45/month
3. Zendesk CRM
If you want to boost the sales team’s productivity without burning a hole in your pocket, the Zendesk sales CRM tool is one. It provides a centralized platform to manage leads, contacts, and account information in one place. You get a complete view of the customer’s position in the sales funnel so you can prepare the perfect pitch for your next meeting.
Plus, automated deal progression analysis and revenue forecasting let you focus on closing the deals rather than managing the data.
- Manage leads, automate routine tasks, leave notes for team members, and set up alerts.
- Design automated bulk and personalized email campaigns to attract new leads.
- Identify bottlenecks and opportunities at every pipeline stage.
- Improved pipeline visibility with contact activity and performance metrics tracking.
- Create actionable reports with prebuilt and customizable dashboards. Loop in team members to streamline collaboration.
- Allows access to Zendesk APIs and App Framework to integrate Sales CRM with your workplace apps.
- Manage pipeline on the go with the Zendesk Sell mobile app for Android and iOS.
- Comes with an extensive learning curve.
- Setting up data workflows can be challenging.
Starts from $19/month
Snov.io is a complete sales toolbox and CRM platform to scale your business and seamlessly manage leads. You can easily find, verify, manage and convert new leads within a single platform. It lets you collate customer data and automate redundant tasks so you can focus solely on closing the deals. Other features that make Snov.io one of the best CRMs for sales include lead tagging, multi-pipeline management, auto mail verification, and automated funnel replenishment.
- Create multiple pipelines with custom stages and drag-&-drop prospects from one stage to another.
- Add notes to contacts, assign tasks, and collaborate with team members.
- Set up automation sequences to send follow-up emails and schedule meetings to boost productivity.
- Sync and manage multiple calendars into the Snov.io dashboard.
- Provides in-depth analytics to track at-risk prospects and run funnel analysis.
- Automated funnel management and lead qualification
- Offers roles-based access control to the contact data and pipelines
- The email verifier doesn’t work properly sometimes.
- Needs more integration APIs with popular tools.
Starts from $33/month
Salesforce needs no introduction. It’s among the world’s best CRM tools for sales. The AI-driven platform acts as a single point of truth for your sales and marketing teams. Monitor pipeline health, automate daily tasks, set custom workflows, and design targeted marketing campaigns with click-and-point simplicity.
Plus, with built-in multi-channel targeting, you can reach the prospects where they are to close the deal quickly and build better relationships.
- Seamless contact management lets you monitor activity history, key contacts, internal account discussions, and customer communications.
- Create pipelines and use predictive AI to identify opportunities and track business KPIs.
- In-depth dashboards to track lead volume, conversion rates, and other aspects of your pipeline.
- Track your sales team performance and collaborate with teams from anywhere.
- Integrate with other workspace tools to export/import data.
- Manage pipeline on the go with the Salesforce Mobile app.
- Offers revenue forecasting and territory management.
- Complex setup and configuration.
- User-based pricing can add up the cost, making it an expensive option.
Starts from $25/user/month
6. Zoho CRM
Zoho offers an all-in-one marketing, lead management, and customer support platform to seamlessly push prospects through the conversion funnel. You can manage customer data, automate workflows, and map customer journeys along your sales pipeline.
The tool also provides advanced analytics to monitor actionable insights about lead conversions, prospecting opportunities, team performance, and revenue forecasting.
- Manage contacts and target customers via their preferred channels to personalize communications.
- Use built-in AI assistant to automate macros and repetitive tasks, and receive recommendations about the next step to engage prospects.
- Provides advanced reporting to create custom reports and dashboards to track sales operations.
- Integrate with over 500 third-party apps to maintain data consistency across the organization.
- Native mobile CRM apps to manage prospects on the go.
- Offers predictive analytics and territory management to monitor KPIs in real time.
- Lack of efficient tech support.
- Limited customization options for dashboards.
Free plan available. Paid plans start from $14/user/month
If you are looking for CRM sales software and a customer journey mapping tool in one, Salesmate is the one to go for. The platform can help you understand your customers, convert qualified leads, and build better relationships with those clients.
With a robust contact management setup, automation support, and a great analytical dashboard, you can let your team focus on closing more deals.
Do away with internal emails and collaborate with other members within Salesmate to keep all the communication in one place. And it also provides native Salesmate apps to handle clients from anywhere.
- Add contacts and manage them using tags and other 50+ filters.
- Create and manage your sales pipeline to track the status of prospects and leads instantly.
- Set up sequences to automate workflows and activities to boost productivity.
- Offers neat customizable dashboards to monitor sales rep performance and other metrics.
- Design personalized email campaigns to qualify leads and move them to the end of the funnel.
- Inbuilt call and SMS facility to contact prospects effortlessly.
- Entertain support tickets with the built-in help desk system.
- The system may lag sometimes and requires a refresh.
- Reporting sections can be more user-friendly.
Plans start from $12/user/month
Freshworks is another great CRM tool for sales that gives you a 360-degree view of customers’ interactions to deliver personalized experiences. You can leverage the consolidated data to convert qualified leads into customers with seamless communication.
The tool also supports AI-based chatbots and web forms so you can capture valuable leads from your website and bring them into your sales CRM tool. Then, use Freshworks AI-based analytics to target them with contextual conversations and turn them into customers at the right moment.
- Get a 360-degree view of your contacts and track their interactions across touchpoints using the activity timeline and highlight cards.
- Automate processes like lead qualification, chat routing, territory management, and contact categorization.
- Create multiple pipelines with unique stages and manage them for different teams, geographies, and processes.
- Identify the best opportunities to close deals with AI-based deal insights, contact scoring, and revenue forecasting.
- Create custom reports like sales cycle reports, velocity reports, sales activity reports, and more.
- Reach the prospects on their preferred channel from the CRM like SMS, call, Zoom, Whatsapp, etc.
- Provide a native mobile app to close deals on the go.
- The interface can be improved for people who are not tech-savvy.
- Limited data sorting and filtering options.
Free plan available. Paid plans start from $15/user/month
From internal tasks management to marketing campaigns and product roadmaps, Monday.com provides a complete suite of tools to improve your teams’ alignment, efficiency, and productivity.
Its integrated CRM system for sales is easy to set up and use. It packs powerful features to give you complete control over the sales process. Integrate your email client with the contact dashboard to centralize client communications and design automated mail campaigns to target leads at the intended time.
The tool also provides an in-depth reporting section to track deal status, leads’ position in the funnel, and expected revenue, making it one of the best sales CRM software.
- Create custom dashboards to track the team’s performance and business KPIs.
- Design and manage personalized marketing campaigns under the same hood.
- Add contacts, track interaction activities using contact cards, and manage communications.
- Design workflows to automatically assign leads to reps, set reminders, schedule meetings, send warm-up emails, and more.
- Create the sales pipeline to manage every lead and track deal probability, sale value, and priority.
- Multiple management tools in one to keep back-end and customer-facing teams on the same page.
- Offers more niche automation features than other tools on the list.
- The dashboard UI can be more flexible and intuitive.
- Needs better support services for quick issue resolution.
Free version for up to 2 users. Paid plans start from $8/user/month
Really Simple Systems offers one of the best sales CRM for small to medium-sized companies. From sales and marketing to customer service, the platform lets you handle customer interactions along their journey from a single dashboard. You can easily manage your contacts, design marketing campaigns, and handle query tickets. Moreover, an easy-to-use interface and in-depth reporting section make it a perfect CRM for sales reps.
- Get 360-degree visibility into your prospects, their activity timeline, upcoming meetings, and pending tasks with a centralized contact repository.
- Design your pipeline with custom stages to identify lead opportunities, opportunity history, active leads, and more.
- Design automated marketing campaigns on various platforms and monitor the performance from a single dashboard.
- Use the drag-&-drop report builder to generate different reports like forecasting and sales performance. Use scheduling to get periodic reports in your inbox automatically.
- Set access rules for each user and team to control data access and ensure client data security.
- Integrated helpdesk system to provide flawless support to prospects and customers.
- Option to generate and manage sales quotations from opportunities.
- Needs more flexibility for data filters to create custom reports.
- Needs more integration APIs.
Free plan available. Paid plans start from $14/user/month
11. Capsule CRM
If ease of use and advanced analytics are on your priority list, then Capsule CRM is the one for you. The CRM tool for sales features one of the most intuitive report builders, giving you nuanced insights about your pipeline’s health, conversions, and sales win/lost opportunities. It also provides a robust marketing tool to create stunning mail campaigns and reel in more leads into your funnel.
- Import and manage all your contact data from multiple sources like Outlook, Gmail, Spreadsheets, etc.
- Create customized visual pipelines to track your sales opportunities, conversions, lead value, and other metrics.
- Advanced sales analytics with revenue forecasting, team-wise performance charts, and niche filter options.
- Schedule meetings, automate workflows, and set reminders for various tasks, phone calls, appointments, and submission deadlines.
- Design automated drip mail campaigns and lead forms to generate more leads and warm up prospects.
- Built-in project management tool to improve team productivity and collaboration.
- Customer support is quite responsive and knowledgeable.
- Needs more contact sorting and filter options.
- The integration stack can be bigger to include other workspace tools.
Starts from $18/user/month
EngageBay offers an all-in-one CRM system for sales, marketing, and customer support. It helps you consolidate customer information and interaction data from multiple sources into one dashboard.
Manage customers and leads, identify sales opportunities, convert visitors, resolve issues, and deliver satisfaction; all form the same tool.
But what makes Engagebay sit among the best sales CRM software are the integrated dashboards that provide detailed information about customer experience and current status along the pipeline. You get deeper insights into the lead’s behavior and interests to close the deals faster.
- Robust contact management provides a single point of truth for all the teams.
- Track contact information, social media profiles, communication history, interests, related tasks and notes, and lead scores.
- Schedule appointments, automatically sync them with your calendars, and set up reminders.
- Set up various criteria to automatically score leads into your pipeline.
- Create custom reports to track deals forecast, funnel analysis, and team performance.
- Two-way sync with email clients like Google calendar and Office 365.
- Set up automated email sequences and auto-responders.
- Tracking previous client interactions can be a little challenging.
- Needs more integration APIs to connect workspace tools.
Free plan available . Paid plans start from $11.99/user/month
Close is a fantastic CRM sales tool for small businesses looking to power up their sales operations. It offers robust features like integrated calling, two-way email sync, and powerful analytics at a budget that won’t crash your budget. Use one-click comparison charts, analyze KPIs over time, generate funnel reports, and more to keep track of every aspect of customers’ journey through your pipeline in real time.
What’s more, they also offer professional services to set up and maintain a working sales stack in your organization.
- Comprehensive contact management system to add, track and manage leads and customers.
- Set up sequences to automate calls, emails, and other workflows to save hours of mundane tasks.
- Drag-&-drop pipeline manager with revenue forecasting and goal tracking for every stage.
- Customizable reporting dashboard with built-in opportunity reports, pipeline health, and leaderboards.
- Integrated call, SMS, video calling, and email facility to reach prospects on any channel.
- Two-way sync with email clients like Gmail or Microsoft 365.
- Integrated call coaching feature to train new reps.
- Lacks advanced search and filtering options.
- Needs more built-in reports like territory management.
Starts from $29/user/month
14. Copper CRM
Copper CRM is a powerful sales automation CRM that lets you bypass manual and tedious tasks so you can focus on managing leads, working opportunities, and closing deals. Use the centralized CRM to log all customers’ activities, manage your entire sales pipeline in one place, and stay organized. Plus, with built-in calling and email tracking features, you can target the prospect with the right personalized offerings to convert them.
- Organize and manage every contact’s emails, calls, files, and notes in one place.
- Schedule meetings, assign tasks, and set up automatic reminders based on different triggers.
- Track deals on your pipeline by amount value, inactivity status, win probability, and other parameters.
- Design personalized mail campaigns to warm up leads and push prospects along the pipeline.
- Native iOS and Android Apps to manage sales from anywhere.
- Built-in project management system to improve internal collaboration and productivity
- Offers multiple integration APIs like Slack, Mailchimp, DocuSign, QuickBooks, etc.
- Limited report types and filter options.
- Challenging to manage if you work outside the Google Workspace.
Starts from $23/user/month
SugarCRM offers both SaaS-based and on-premise solutions to set up a robust CRM system for sales at your end. The tool brings some of the most advanced features to the table, like automatic opportunity tracking, a built-in quotes and proposal system, an AI-based predictive analytics engine, and marketing automation. SugarCRM also integrates with a variety of business applications, making it one of the best CRMs for sales reps.
- Track critical customer interactions, tasks, and opportunities across different channels.
- AI-based automatic lead scoring, churn prediction, revenue forecasting, and opportunity tracking.
- Built-in inbound and outbound marketing tools to bring more leads into your pipeline and qualify them.
- Supports a BI-grade reporting module to track sales performance and other team metrics.
- Drag-&-drop workflow builder to automate processes like campaigns, renewal notifications, lead routing, and more.
- Offers professional advisory services to train and set up CRM at your end.
- Native Sugar mobile CRM app to track sales on the go.
- Email campaign builder can be more intuitive and less challenging.
- The mobile app offers basic features. Lacks reporting capabilities.
Starts from $49/user/month
The discussion about the best sales software is incomplete without Pipedrive. It packs a visual CRM and best-in-class email marketing tool to help your sales teams close more deals without the hassle. Track all your contacts, generate new leads, filter the data with a click, and automate redundant tasks – All from a single platform. And with over 350+ integration APIs, you can seamlessly sync business data across all the apps in real time.
- Manage contacts in one place. Organize their history of calls, emails, activities, and deals.
- Create visual pipelines and add custom stages to track your sales processes.
- Use the email builder to design and track outbound and inbound mail campaigns.
- Build customizable reports to monitor revenue forecasts, conversions, team performance, and other KPIs.
- Automate reminders, meetings, lead scoring, and other tasks
- Pipedrive mobile app to access your sales data on the go.
- Built-in caller, live chat widget, and lead prospecting tool to bring in new prospects.
- No meeting or follow-up reminders on mobile.
- The tool may glitch sometimes.
Starts from $9.90/user/month
Insightly combines the power of CRM sales software, marketing automation, and customer service into one. You can target customers along their journey, track leads across the sales pipeline, provide impeccable customer service, improve team collaboration, and build better relationships. And Insightly’s Appconnect module lets you easily design complex workflows to connect and automate tasks across different tools.
- Get a complete view of your contacts, their interactions history, and pending actions.
- Design automatic workflows to send email alerts, add or update records, assign tasks to others, and sync data across other apps.
- Use drag-&-drop builder to design visual reporting dashboards to track progress and goals.
- Craft intelligent campaigns to target prospects and define workflows for incoming lead data.
- Set user roles and access permissions by business role or department.
- Native iOS and Android Apps to manage sales on the go.
- Integrated project management tool within the sales CRM.
- Bulk actions make the tool slow.
- Needs better documentation and a help center for new users.
Free for 2 users. Paid plans start from $29/user/month
Bitrix24 is another all-in-one CRM platform to organize customer interactions and promote internal collaboration. You can manage your contacts and transactions in one place, capture leads from multiple channels, and monitor the sales reps’ activities effortlessly. It also provides a dedicated project management tool to handle multiple team projects and automate tasks to improve productivity, making it an ideal CRM tool for sales reps. The tool even incorporates a website builder to help you launch beautiful landing pages and websites quickly.
- Centralize and manage customer interactions across various channels in their contact profile.
- Generate new leads using targeted marketing campaigns and automatically send them to the CRM.
- Collaborate with your team using video calls, chats, and notes.
- Design workflows to send automated emails, trigger mail campaigns, receive notifications, qualify leads, and more.
- Create multiple sales funnels and drag-&-drop leads from one stage to another.
- Make calls and send emails and SMS from within the CRM.
- Built-in live chat widget for your website.
- Challenging to set up and use for new users.
- Better reporting UI to track sales processes.
Free version available. Paid plans start from $49/month.
19. Keap CRM
Keap CRM’s powerful sales and marketing automation capabilities let you collect more leads, add them as prospects, and convert them to customers. Create segmented contact lists, and target them using personalized mail and text campaigns to move them through your funnel. And the detailed sales and revenue analytics put Keap among the top CRM tools for sales. The company also offers expert services to migrate and set up your CRM to Keap to streamline the sale process.
- Collect and organize contacts in a centralized dashboard and access the data on any device.
- Automate emails, texts, tasks, reminders, and other workflows based on client actions.
- Create visual pipelines using the drag-&-drop builder to manage leads effortlessly.
- Built-in customizable dashboards to track the performance of your sales team and marketing campaigns.
- Send quotes and invoices to clients from within the CRM tool.
- Provides native Keap CRM app for iOS and Android to track sales on the go.
- Comprehensive list of integrations to connect your workspace tools.
- Needs better filter and sorting options.
- Comes with a steep learning curve.
Paid plans start from $59/user/month
20. Agile CRM
Agile CRM is another all-in-one CRM that lets you automate your sales and marketing operations under one screen. One of the strongest suites of Agile is the ease of implementation and affordable pricing. But it doesn’t take the edge off the tool’s features. You can get a 360-degree view of customers’ interactions, design personalized marketing campaigns, automate lead scoring, and install a helpdesk to provide effortless customer service.
- Build and manage contact profiles with communication history, social media information, and other points of engagement.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and sync them with Google Calendar and iCal.
- Create, send, and track targeted mail campaigns to warm up leads and engage with customers.
- Offers integration with 40+ tools to manage data and workflows.
- Advanced reporting section to create reports like growth reports, funnel and cohort analysis, revenue forecasting, and more
- Built-in lead prospector to capture leads from various sources.
- Native mobile app to manage sales from anywhere.
- Email delivery system can be improved.
- Needs better segmentation and grouping features in reporting.
Free plan available. Paid plans start from $8.99/user/month
Nimble is a simple-to-use enterprise-level CRM tool for sales that lets you build relationships, organize your contacts, spot lead opportunities, and improve conversions. It lets you prospect leads and automatically enrich them with business info and social details from various sites. And with a 360-degree view of customers and leads, you can create segmented lists for personalized email campaigns. What’s more, the sales CRM tool encourages seamless collaboration with teams to ensure everyone is on the same page.
- Centralize contact information from social media platforms, inboxes, and calendars into a unified contact manager and track interaction history.
- Deploy personalized mail campaigns to bring in new leads and warm up prospects.
- Schedule client meetings, assign tasks to team members, organize events, and automate workflows.
- Create a custom pipeline to track deals and opportunities and forecast revenue from each deal.
- Advanced analytics to track deal history, sales figures, and the position of leads in the funnel.
- Provides a browser extension to prospect leads from social sites and websites.
- Native iOS and Android apps to manage the sales process from anywhere.
- Email formatting can be fiddly and not user-friendly.
- No option to create multiple pipelines.
Start from $19/user/month
Nutshell is another all-in-one sales CRM software that offers multiple ways for sales reps to prospect, manage, and convert leads easily. You can consolidate every customer conversation in one place for the entire team. The inbuilt email outreach system lets you target and follow up with your prospects and nurture them.
And if you host a website, you can capture leads using Nutshell’s embedded forms. The tool automatically creates a new contact in the CRM as soon as the visitor fills out the lead form on the website.
- Create a central contact repository to save contact details, call history, notes, and mail conversations.
- Create personalized outreach emails to target leads based on activity and previous interactions.
- Automate workflows and email outreach tasks like lead qualification, follow-up emails, reminders, and appointments.
- Create and manage your pipeline using the list view, map view, chart view, and board view (drag-and-drop).
- Create customizable presentation-ready charts to track sales performance and identify opportunities.
- Provides dashboards to track team’s efforts and productivity instantly.
- Offers mobile alerts to keep track of sales processes on the go.
- Social search does not provide accurate results sometimes
- The mobile app needs a UI update
Starts from $16/user/month
Finding The Best Sales CRM
Make headway with your sales growth by investing in the best sales CRM software out of the 22 top choices listed above. Each of these tools offers a multitude of benefits to improve the profitability of your business.
The easiest way to select the most effective tools out of these options is to keep the specific needs of your sales team in mind.
Do you need a tool with advanced lead scoring and routing capabilities? Is multichannel engagement an integral part of your sales process? Do you lack a way to visualize customer journeys and manage the sales pipeline? Is your primary requirement an application that lets your team members work together? Are you in need of a tool with a staunch customer support team?
Answering questions like these can help you find the right tool to accelerate your business growth.