Tired of asking questions like- “Does Wednesday at 4 PM work well for you” in your emails?
It’s time you switched things around and made the process easier with a dedicated scheduling software solution.
Meeting scheduling can be a cumbersome task that eats up a significant amount of your productive time. You may find yourself drowning in an endless exchange of emails, especially when booking meetings for a large group of attendees. And if scheduling meetings is taking longer than the meetings themselves, you have a major cause for concern.
The constant back-and-forth emails for scheduling group meetings can be tiresome. So, how do you find a time that works for everyone without manually sending out several emails?
The answer- group scheduling tools.
This blog lists the 18 best group scheduling software that can keep your availability schedule organized, manage your calendar, and help you get more bookings. Explore the salient features of each tool and compare them against your requirements to find an optimal scheduling solution
- Group scheduling tools enable you to set up meetings effortlessly by finding a suitable time for all participants. These systems display your team’s availability to the attendees, so they can self-schedule appointments at a convenient time.
- Such tools help deliver meeting confirmations and reminders, populate your calendar with key details, set up recurring events, and keep your availability updated. They can also perform advanced features such as processing payments and analyzing booking data.
- When choosing a group scheduling tool, consider features such as ease of use, customizability, affordability, and supported integrations.
- Eliminate friction from your scheduling processes by investing in a dynamic group meeting scheduler.
- Explore the features, pricing, pros, and cons of the 18 most popular group scheduling software available on the market today.
Features to Look for in a Group Scheduling Tool
Before we list the best tools you can consider for group scheduling, it’s important to highlight the features that make up such tools. Consider these essential features when making a selection from the list of tools provided below to find a worthwhile solution.
A fundamental feature of any scheduling tool is efficient calendar management. The tool should provide a comprehensive view of your schedule, helping you keep your meetings organized. It should also enable you to connect all your calendars, so you can schedule appointments without any back and forth.
Easy Setup & Usage
A scheduling tool that is challenging to deploy and use defeats its purpose. The tool should make it easy for you to set up group meetings. It should have an intuitive interface that eliminates the never-ending exchange of emails for setting up a group meeting at a suitable time.
The tool should offer advanced customization options, allowing you to optimize the booking experience for meeting participants. It should help you create custom booking pages and links that can be shared with the attendees, enabling them to pick a time that works well for them.
The tool should support multiple integrations, such as video conferencing tools, CRM applications, email providers, analytics tools, and task management systems. Such integrations can streamline your scheduling activities, saving you the trouble of switching between multiple applications when scheduling group meetings.
Notifications & Reminders
You require a tool that helps ensure that important meetings are not missed out on. For this, you must invest in a scheduling tool that lets you automate meeting confirmations, notifications, and reminders. It can also help you follow up with attendees after the event, helping you stay connected and obtain feedback if required.
Some other advanced features that group scheduling tools offer include:
- In-depth booking reports and analytics
- Group polls to find a suitable time
- Intelligent routing and resource allocation
- Double-booking avoidance
- Automatic link generation for video meetings
- Recurring meeting scheduling
- Post meeting follow-ups
The Best Group Scheduling Tools
||Starts from $5/user/month|
||Starts from $8/seat/month|
||Starts from $6.95/user/month|
||Starts from $14.95/month|
||Starts from $8/month|
||Starts from $29/user/month|
||Starts from $10/user/month|
||Starts from $10/calendar/month|
||Starts from $6/user/month|
18 Top Group Scheduling Tools
Let’s take a detailed look at the 18 best tools that you can use for group scheduling. Compare the functionality offered by these software options against your business requirements for an effective selection.
BIGContacts CRM makes meeting scheduling effortless by enabling you to book meetings from within your contact records. You can view all details associated with your clients, including all previous touches, in one place. The group scheduling tool enables your entire team to access comprehensive calendars to track upcoming meetings with ease.
Here are the key features of BIGContacts:
- Book meetings from contact records or your calendar
- Send out meeting invitations to attendees
- Automate reminders for meetings to avoid no-shows
- Set up recurring meetings until a specific date
- Access detailed calendar views and to-do lists to track meetings
- Integrates with a number of applications, including Office365, BombBomb, Google Contacts, FreshBooks, FastBill, etc.
- Include subject, additional notes, and location for meetings
- Lacks customized booking pages for clients
- Speed lags occur at times
- BIG- $5/user/month
- BIGGER- $15/user/month
- BIGGEST- $25/user/month
- ENTERPRISE- Custom pricing
Calendly lets you share meeting scheduling links and polls with prospects and customers, so they can book meetings effortlessly. The group schedule maker enables you to find a suitable meeting time for all the attendees without any back and forth. Use Calendly to schedule group meetings, webinars, training sessions, etc., with ease.
Here are key features of Calendly:
- Embed booking links on the website or share them with clients
- Access pre-defined templates for pre-call questionnaires and post-meeting interactions
- Enable collective booking across multiple team members’ calendars
- Share meeting polls with meeting attendees
- Use routing forms to qualify prospects before they book with you and direct them to the right team member
- Display your availability schedule to clients
- Automate meeting reminders and follow-ups
- Lacks adequate training resources
- Functionality to connect multiple calendars is below par
Free plan available
Paid plans start from $8/seat/month
3. HubSpot Meetings
HubSpot Meetings lets you schedule group meetings without sending out multiple emails. Enable clients to schedule meetings at their convenience using the website or custom scheduling links. This is one of the best group scheduling apps that automatically syncs your availability across calendars, eliminating the need to update meetings manually.
Here are the key features of HubSpot Meetings:
- Share custom appointment booking links to enable prospects to schedule meetings
- Embed your availability calendar on your website for direct booking
- Track essential meeting metrics with in-built reporting
- Set up round-robin scheduling to help clients find the right representative
- Grow your client database by automatically adding scheduled appointments as prospects
- Integrate the tool with HubSpot CRM, Google Calendar, and Office365 Calendar
- Automatically synchronize time zones for international meeting scheduling
- Its functionality as a standalone tool is limited
- The tool’s interface requires some time to get around
Doodle is a powerful tool for group appointment scheduling that lets you deliver flexible booking solutions to the participants. You can connect the tool with your personal calendar and keep all events synchronized. Moreover, the admin console lets you keep track of every booking, so you can manage your team more efficiently.
Here are the key features of Doodle:
- Share booking pages and invites with meeting participants
- Access shared calendars to make scheduling easier
- Use group polls to set up group meetings at the most convenient time
- Add video conferencing links and other essential details to your meeting invites
- Access detailed reports to track the number of bookings for your team members
- Integrate Doodle with a number of applications, including Google Meet, Outlook, Zoom, etc.
- Deliver automatic reminders for meetings via email
- It lacks advanced customization features for booking polls
- It does not let you set up automated text reminders
Free plan available
Paid plans start from $6.95/user/month
Bookeo enables real-time group scheduling, helping you grow your business. The tool empowers you to create booking pages that match your branding and deliver them to all the meeting participants, so they can schedule appointments at a time that suits them the best. Bookeo offers calendar synchronization, database management, and in-depth booking reports.
Here are the key features of Bookeo:
- Create customized booking pages and share them with meeting participants
- Embed booking widgets on your website or share their link via email
- Set up recurring appointments with a single click
- Keep your appointments synchronized with your personal calendar automatically
- Analyze booking bata with detailed reporting and analytics
- Accept payments for your appointments online
- Choose from customizable booking pages layouts
- Customer support is below par
- The tool’s interface needs improvement
Starts from $14.95/month
CalendarHero lets you make group calendar scheduling easier by providing one-click scheduling options. You can use it to deliver personalized booking links to clients and invite them to find a time in your schedule that works best for them. Display your real-time availability to participants, track appointments, and collect payments using this intuitive tool.
Here are the key features of CalendarHero:
- Embed the scheduling widget on your website
- Collect information from participants by including questions in meeting invites
- Set up meeting notifications and reminders to ensure better participation in meetings
- Find the most suitable time for group meetings using the tool’s intelligent algorithm
- Get insights into meetings with daily briefings, attendee information, and reports
- Connect the tool with Zoom, Google Meet, Webex, etc.
- Integrate CalendarHero with Stripe to collect payments for appointments
- It lacks advanced customization features
- It does not offer a mobile app
Free plan available
Paid plans start from $8/month
Cogsworth is a powerful booking system that enables you to set up meetings with a group of attendees without having to manually find a suitable time. Pool all your staff and resources together, making it easier to schedule meetings based on availability. The tool also lets you collect feedback post-meetings, so you can optimize future interactions.
Here are the key features of Cogsworth:
- Use intake forms during bookings to collect relevant information
- Reduce the number of no-shows for meetings with custom reminders
- Translate booking pages based on your needs
- Stay updated at all times with two-way synchronization across calendars
- Set up recurring appointments to save time and effort
- Connect the application with Google Meet, Zoom, PayPal, Stripe, etc.
- Schedule meetings remotely with the Android and iOS apps
- Customer support and training resources are substandard
- It lacks advanced analytics
MeetFox lets you personalize booking experiences with custom booking pages that simplify the scheduling process. It enables multi-party bookings and lets you host video conferences with ease. Moreover, you can use MeetFox to share invoices and accept payments. The tool automates meeting scheduling, thereby freeing up valuable time for you.
Here are the key features of MeetFox:
- Create customized booking pages without any coding
- Deliver automatic meeting reminders via text or email
- Embed scheduling links on your website
- Set your working hours and display the availability to clients in real-time
- Send out invoices automatically after meetings
- Meeting times are automatically synchronized based on time zones
- Integrate the tool with several applications, including Stripe, Gmail, Trello, Slack, monday.com, etc.
- Customer support is substandard
- Creating meeting workflows can be complicated
Free plan available
Paid plans start from $10/user/month
YouCanBookMe helps manage your availability and bookings effortlessly. The tool enables your clients to book meetings with a group of individuals within your organization. It allows you to set up different appointment types for clients to choose from. You can accept or reject the bookings added to your calendar, which gives you complete control over your schedule.
Here are the key features of YouCanBookMe:
- Embed customized booking widgets on your website
- Use the tool to deliver meeting notifications via text and email
- Connect the tool with Google and Microsoft Calendar to keep your meeting schedule up to date
- Create password-protected booking pages and use tentative booking to improve scheduling efficiency
- Track booking metrics and export this data as CSV files
- Update meeting times based on the detected time zone for international scheduling
- Deliver custom notifications and reminders for meetings
- The setup process is cumbersome
- It lacks a mobile app
Free plan available
Paid plans start from $10/calendar/month
Calendar is an intuitive online scheduling tool for groups. This smart meeting scheduler lets you discover a time that works for all your meeting participants without having to look through everyone’s schedule manually. You can access unified calendar views and schedule meetings with multiple people in a single click using this application.
Here are the key features of Calendar:
- Customize scheduling pages based on your requirements
- Display your availability and share personalized calendar links with clients
- Use calendar analytics to improve your business productivity
- Find a convenient time for multiple calendar users
- Employ round-robin scheduling for your team members
- Set up time slots and meeting templates
- The tool automatically detects time zones to update meeting times
- The interface is difficult to navigate
- It lacks advanced features to avoid double-booking
Free plan available
Paid plans start from $6/user/month
Arrangr simplifies meeting scheduling by helping you create custom booking pages that can be used to book group meetings. The tool provides read receipts for these booking pages, so you can keep track of who received and opened your meeting invitations. Arrangr also automatically generates video call links, saving you the effort of doing so manually.
Here are the key features of Arrangr:
- Share flexible meeting invites with time blocks to make scheduling easier
- Use tentative placeholders in your calendar to avoid double-booking
- Sync appointments with your Apple, Microsoft, and Google Calendars
- Create and share meeting agendas with the participants
- Set up collaborative group polls for effective scheduling
- Deliver custom reminders to meeting attendees
- Integrate the tool with Zoom, Webex, Slack, Facebook, etc.
- It does not offer a mobile application
- Guests have to enter their email addresses when booking appointments
Free plan available
Paid plans start from $3.99/month
Boomerang enables one-click meeting scheduling and eliminates the back-and-forth emails required to set up group meetings. It is available for Gmail and Outlook, so you can schedule meetings conveniently without leaving your inboxes. The tool lets you suggest meeting times to clients and automatically update their chosen times in your calendar.
Here are the key features of Boomerang:
- Display your availability schedules in emails that are updated in real-time
- Personalize meeting invites for your prospects and customers
- Reserve specific time slots in your calendar for tentative meetings
- Send out meeting reminder emails automatically
- Populate calendar events based on information captured from emails
- Integrate the scheduling tool with Zoom and Google Meet for video conferencing
- Schedule meetings on the go using the iOS application
- Setup is complex and time intensive
- The layout is hard to navigate, making it difficult to locate specific features
Free plan available
Paid plans start from $4.89/month
Mixmax lets you display your availability via email, making scheduling easier. It helps you set up group meetings using polls that seek information such as the most suitable time for all participants. The tool also integrates with your Google Calendar, so you can get a complete overview of all scheduled appointments without toggling between applications.
Here are the key features of Mixmax:
- Enable one-click meeting scheduling for your prospects and customers
- Share group polls to improve scheduling efficiency
- Get complete visibility into your team’s calendars to schedule group meetings
- Set up automatic notifications and reminders to improve meeting participation
- Add clickable dates and times in your meeting invites to improve the user experience
- Connect the tool with Google Calendar to keep track of your scheduled appointments
- Create automated workflows and follow-up sequences
- The interface is clunky and lacks intuitive navigation
- Lack of real-time updates in availability can lead to double bookings
Free plan available
Paid plans start from $9/user/month
24Sessions is an online scheduler for groups that lets you find a time that works for every attendee. The tool lets your clients book meetings right into your team’s agenda, making the entire process seamless for all parties involved. You can also create customized reporting dashboards to gain meeting insights.
Here are the key features of 24Sessions:
- Embed booking forms on your website or share them as links
- Send out meeting confirmations and reminders via email or text
- Generate reports to gain insights into your booking effectiveness
- Configure meeting settings and experience to match your branding
- Record video meetings and view or download them at a later time
- Connect the tool with Office365, Outlook & Google Calendar
- Set and display your availability in booking forms
- Reporting is limited
- There is a limit on the number of meeting participants
Available on request
Engageware is a fully-featured appointment scheduling solution that lets you connect with multiple prospects and customers in one go. It increases your scheduling efficiency and leverages intelligent algorithms to match request requirements with your resources. Moreover, you can use this intuitive tool to automate the delivery of text and email reminders for appointments.
Here are the key features of Engageware:
- Display customized availability for meeting scheduling
- Automatically route appointments by matching meeting requests with your resources
- Set up automatic post-appointment follow-ups
- Automate meeting reminders to reduce the number of no-shows
- Get insights into meeting effectiveness with reports
- Create custom scheduling rules and limits for meetings
- Connect the scheduling tool to your CRM application
- Setup is time-consuming and challenging
- The interface is clunky
Available on request
16. Pexip Engage
Pexip Engage is a hassle-free software for scheduling meetings that allows you to set up meetings across multiple channels in order to improve customer engagement and boost profitability. The tool lets you share custom booking links, set up scheduling rules, add buffer time, and include tentative placeholders in calendars for enhanced appointment scheduling.
Here are the key features of Pexip Engage:
- Share personalized booking links with customers
- Set up notifications and reminders for scheduled appointments
- Get access to booking and conversion analytics data to better understand customer journeys
- Combine multiple team members’ calendars to improve scheduling efficiency
- Define your availability and operating hours
- Create custom scheduling rules for meetings
- Schedule international meetings with automatic time-zone synchronization
- It lacks powerful two-way synchronization with calendars
- Installation and configuration need to be simplified
Available on request
17. Acuity Scheduling
Acuity Scheduling works as an online booking assistant that simplifies scheduling and lets you keep track of important appointments. It displays your real-time availability to meeting participants, enabling them to self-schedule appointments at the most convenient time. The tool keeps your calendars synchronized and helps you set up reminders for meetings.
Here are the key features of Acuity Scheduling:
- Share custom scheduling pages with meeting participants
- Enable clients to schedule appointments by displaying your real-time availability
- Automate reminders for meetings to reduce the number of no-shows
- Set up intake forms to capture contact information during booking
- Deliver scheduling pages via email or social media
- Automatically update meeting time based on the detected time zone
- Accept payments from clients with integrations such as Stripe and PayPal
- The user interface is not intuitive
- It lacks advanced customization options
Starts from $14/month
Rallly is an open-source platform that makes group scheduling easier through customized booking polls. Attendees can access these polls and comment on them using any mobile device, making meeting scheduling significantly easier for them. This free group scheduling tool can be hosted on your server, so you do not lose control of your business data.
Here are the key features of Rallly:
- Invite attendees to answer meeting polls to find the most convenient time
- Login is not required for poll respondents
- Enable respondents to comment on your scheduling polls
- Get notified when people respond to polls
- Times in polls are adjusted automatically based on the respondent’s time zone
- Scheduling polls can be accessed on any mobile device
- Share the URL of your polls via emails
- The UI is not intuitive
- It lacks adequate help resources
Make Group Scheduling a Breeze With the Right Tool
If scheduling group meetings is more than a one-off event for you, it may be time to invest in one of the 18 best tools mentioned above.
This can keep your business productivity high and help you land more appointments. Group scheduling tools can take busywork off your plate, helping you devote time to more critical tasks.
An efficient tool that automates your scheduling workflow can also contribute to increased revenue. To find the most effective solution, pay attention to your specific scheduling needs.
Do you need a tool that lets you deliver personalized booking experiences or a solution that intelligently routes meetings and helps you track booking data? Do you require an advanced solution that makes it possible to deliver automated meeting reminders and helps collect payments?
Consider such questions and compare the functionality of the above-mentioned solutions against your requirements to land the most suitable scheduling tool.