Salesforce has occupied an eminent position in the CRM industry for years.
In spite of its pioneering status, Salesforce isn’t the best solution for every organization.
Every business has varying requirements for customer relationship management. A CRM tool that does not fit within these requirements is as good as non-existent for that enterprise.
For instance, a small business with a limited client base will find an enterprise-grade solution like Salesforce to be overly complicated. Such a business would require a hassle-free solution that is just as efficient but slightly less overbearing.
Whether it’s the expensive pricing or complicated features, there are several reasons why you may not like working with Salesforce. If you are looking for alternative solutions, here are the 10 Salesforce CRM alternatives that can be an excellent fit for your business.
Overview of the 10 Best Salesforce Alternatives
|BIGContacts||Powerful reporting & analytics
Visual sales pipeline
Enterprise- Custom pricing
|Free for unlimited users
Starter- $45/month for 2 users
|Zoho CRM||AI assistant
Lead tracking & management
Reporting & analytics
|Free for 3 users
|Pipedrive||Sales pipeline management
Drag & drop UI
Reporting & analytics
Custom user roles
|Sugar CRM||Email integration
|Sugar Professional- $52/user/month
Sugar Sell- $80/user/month
Sugar Serve- $80/user/month
Sugar Enterprise- $85/user/month
Sugar Market- $1,000/month
|Freshsales||Automatic lead assignment
Two-way data synchronization
Personalized email campaigns
|Free for unlimited users
|NetHunt CRM||Gmail integration
|Bitrix24||Automated sales funnel
|Free for unlimited users
Basic- $39/month for 5 users
|Microsoft Dynamics||Sales automation
360° view of contact data
|Sales Professional- $65/user/month
Sales Enterprise- $95/user/month
Sales Premium- $135/user/month
Microsoft Relationship Sales- $162/user/month
What to Consider When Choosing a CRM Software?
The first step of choosing a CRM tool is a thorough requirement analysis.
To find the best solution, you need to know what you are looking for exactly.
Taking your business objectives and needs into account can help you find the most appropriate CRM solution. There is a multitude of options available, each with its advantages and disadvantages. You need to compare these products against your requirements to find an optimal solution.
Here are some of the things to consider when making this decision-
- Is the tool customizable?
- How easy is the interface of the tool?
- Does the tool fit within your budget?
- How reliable is the tool’s customer support?
- Is the tool easy to set up and adopt?
- What is the extent of automation provided by the tool?
Salesforce currently occupies 20% share of the CRM market.
This is a testament to the functionality and popularity of this CRM tool.
Salesforce offers cloud-based CRM services to help businesses achieve better productivity and drive revenue growth. It is prevalent among large-scale enterprises that have to deal with high volumes of contact data. Salesforce offers automation, business intelligence, and analytics capabilities to streamline business processes and maximize organizational efficiency.
The most remarkable features of this CRM tool include:
- Artificial intelligence
- Sales & marketing automation
- Powerful reporting capabilities
- Real-time analytics
- Activity tracking
Let’s take a look at the product’s pricing:
- Essential- $25/user/month
- Professional- $75/user/month
- Enterprise- $150/user/month
- Unlimited- $300/user/month
The Need for Salesforce Alternatives
Although Salesforce is a pioneer in the CRM industry, its overwhelming design and functionality do not work well for small and medium businesses.
Over-the-top features of this CRM work for large organizations but do not fare well for SMBs that need a simple and hassle-free tool. Such organizations are better off without a complicated tool that gets in their way. A long learning curve and expensive pricing may also discourage businesses from choosing Salesforce. Additionally, cheaper alternatives to Salesforce that are more straightforward and easy to implement have come up, giving tough competition to well-established companies like Salesforce.
The following requirements may have businesses looking for Salesforce CRM alternatives-
- More affordable & flexible pricing structure
- Easy implementation & adoption
- Uncomplicated interface
- Better customer service
What to Look for in Salesforce Alternatives?
For a tool to qualify as a suitable Salesforce alternative, it has to offer certain fundamental features. Contact and lead management, sales pipeline, custom modules, etc., are a few of the functionalities that the CRM tool must offer.
When looking for Salesforce alternatives, make sure you pay attention to the following features:
Automation is the most important feature to look for in CRM alternatives to Salesforce. A tool with automation capabilities can yield better outcomes by getting everything done on time, without any compromise with efficiency.
The CRM tool should enable you to keep an eye on every business activity. Efficient task management can boost productivity for your team and help you meet targets on time.
Keep in mind the future of your organization when choosing a CRM tool. Make sure to invest in a tool that is capable of growing your business.
Remote access to important data is essential to keep everyone updated. With a cloud-based CRM solution, you can find important information from any device to keep customer interactions efficient and consistent.
The tool must offer integrations with other applications to help you manage every aspect of your business from a single place.
Reporting & Analytics
Credible reporting and analytics are an indispensable part of CRM. You should be able to track the performance of your business operations to optimize them. Therefore, choose a CRM software that allows you to generate customized reports.
Our Selection Criteria for Salesforce CRM Alternatives
Finding the right CRM solution isn’t an easy task, especially if you’re considering salesforce outsourced options.
However, it is one that carries utmost importance.
Trying out every available alternative isn’t practically viable. Therefore, you have to narrow down your options and then compare them against your business requirements.
To make this job slightly easier for you, we have provided a list of the 10 best Salesforce CRM alternatives that you can go for.
The criteria that we have used for making this list include:
- Pricing– Pricing is one of the most important things to consider when choosing a CRM alternative. Therefore, we have only included software like Salesforce that offer high value for money.
- Reviews- To get a deeper understanding of how functional and reliable the tools are, we have gone through user reviews on credible sources such as G2 and Capterra.
- Ratings- We have only included top-rated tools in the list of Salesforce CRM alternatives.
- Features- The features offered by these tools are similar to Salesforce.
Top 10 Salesforce CRM Alternatives and Competitors
If Salesforce is failing to meet your business needs and you are looking for some suitable alternatives, here are the 10 best programs like Salesforce that you should consider:
BIGContacts by ProProfs is a leading CRM solution for small and medium businesses that are striving for continual growth. This easy-to-use CRM gets things done on time, without any complications. The primary reason why BIGContacts is better than Salesforce is that it is incredibly easy to set up and navigate. Your team can get started with using BIGContacts as their customer relationship management tool in no time, unlike Salesforce, which requires extensive training. Another reason why BIGContacts is highly popular among small businesses is its affordable pricing.
Best Features of BIGContacts:
- Email marketing integration
- Automated tasks
- Instant alerts & notifications
- Sales pipeline management
BIGContacts offers a 15-day free trial and has the following pricing options-
- Big- $5/user/month
- Bigger- $15/user/month
- Biggest- $25/user/month
- Enterprise- Custom pricing
What Is Unique About BIGContacts
- Email templates & tracking
- Remote access to important data
- Customizable fields, workflow, dashboard & processes
- Delightful customer support
Hubspot is a great choice for small businesses and startups because it offers a free version of the tool for unlimited users. If you are just starting out, Hubspot can be an excellent introduction to the world of CRM. This contact management CRM software also offers robust reporting capabilities. It also allows you to track and manage your sales pipeline. Hubspot offers sales automation and call-tracking features that can further improve your organizational efficiency.
3. Zoho CRM
Zoho is one of the competitors of Salesforce preferred by businesses across multiple industries due to its customizable interface. You can easily modify the CRM to suit your business needs. Furthermore, it enables you to connect with customers directly through the application. You can use Zoho CRM to automate repetitive tasks and get things done on time. The reporting capabilities of the CRM help make better forecasts and business decisions.
Best Features of Zoho CRM:
- AI-powered assistant
- Social media integrations
- Email analytics
- Lead nurturing
Zoho CRM is free for 3 users. The paid pricing options include:
- Standard- $14/user/month
- Professional- $23/user/month
- Enterprise- $40/user/month
- Ultimate- $52/user/month
Why We Picked It, What Is Unique About Zoho
- Real-time alerts keep everyone updated with the latest developments.
- Zoho CRM offers reliable data encryption and security tools.
Pipedrive is one of the alternatives to Salesforce that is a great tool for managing leads, prioritizing tasks, and measuring performance. It allows you to view all interactions in one place, making contact management significantly easier. Pipedrive offers custom reminders to ensure that you do not miss important deadlines. You can synchronize your data with other business applications such as Google calendar to keep things organized.
Best Features of Pipedrive:
- Visual sales pipeline
- Remote access to essential data
- Efficient reporting
- Multiple integrations & extensions
The pricing tiers for Pipedrive CRM are:
- Essential- $12.50/user/month
- Advanced- $24.90/user/month
- Professional- $49.90/user/month
- Enterprise- $99/user/month
Why We Picked It, What Is Unique About Pipedrive
- You can take notes, schedule meetings, and get several other things done from the mobile application.
- The tool is highly customizable.
What makes Insightly one of the best alternatives to Salesforce is its workflow automation. You can create a custom workflow and set up actions based on triggers. Insightly enables you to craft personalized emails and share them with the relevant target audience easily. You can measure the performance of all your business operations with Insightly’s powerful analytics. Mobile versions of the CRM tool are available for both iOS and Android platforms.
Best Features of Insightly:
- Custom user roles & permissions
- Drag & drop UI
- Marketing automation
- Lead prioritization & routing
The pricing options available for Insightly CRM include:
- Plus- $29/user/month
- Professional- $49/user/month
- Enterprise- $99/user/month
Why We Picked It, What Is Unique About Insightly
- You can easily visualize sales data.
- The tool is quite intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate.
SugarCRM helps businesses align sales, marketing, and customer support efforts by getting everything done from a single platform. All the data can be accessed from one place, eliminating delays or inaccuracies from your operations. Powerful reporting tools of SugarCRM can help you make more accurate sales and revenue forecasts. You can keep an eye on the performance of your initiatives and identify actions that drive the best outcomes. Additionally, this CRM tool allows you to respond to customer tickets quickly, helping craft better customer experiences.
Best Features of SugarCRM:
- Sales automation
- Real-time alerts & notifications
- Customizable dashboards
- Multiple integrations
SugarCRM has the following pricing options:
- Sugar Professional- $52/user/month
- Sugar Sell- $80/user/month
- Sugar Serve- $80/user/month
- Sugar Enterprise- $85/user/month
- Sugar Market- $1,000/month
Why We Picked It, What Is Unique About SugarCRM
- The tool automatically captures data which eliminates the need for manual data entry.
- You can create custom views, workflows, etc., to match your business processes.
Freshsales is an all-in-one CRM solution that can help your business grow. It offers a comprehensive view of customer accounts and activities to help you attain better control over your business. With Freshsales, you can easily identify and prioritize high-value leads. You can communicate with your contacts through various channels, including calls, emails, chat, etc., directly from this CRM tool. The cherry on top is the AI-enabled insights and forecasts that can provide more visibility into your business operations.
Best Features of Freshsales:
- AI-powered CRM solution
- Webform connection
- Detailed contact profiles with social media information
- Custom sales pipelines
Freshsales is one of the free Salesforce alternatives available for unlimited users.
Other than that, the following pricing options are available for Freshsales-
- Growth- $15/user/month
- Pro- $3/user/month
- Enterprise- $69/user/month
Why We Picked It, What Is Unique About Freshsales
- The bulk email feature of the tool allows you to reach out to multiple contacts simultaneously.
- The tool is customizable to a great extent.
8. NetHunt CRM
NetHunt CRM is a powerful CRM tool that allows you to bring your emails and contacts to a single platform. It offers advanced automation capabilities that contribute to enhanced productivity. You can connect NetHunt CRM with other business applications, including Gmail, LinkedIn, Google contacts, etc. With a unified view of all contact details, interactions, and activities, you can focus on high-priority tasks to generate more revenue. NetHunt CRM can serve as a great alternative to Salesforce with its comprehensive knowledge base and powerful productivity tools.
Best Features of NetHunt CRM:
- Drip email campaigns
- Automated follow-ups
- Lead capturing
- Sales automation
NetHunt CRM offers the following pricing plans:
- Basic- $24/user/month
- Business- $48/user/month
- Advanced- $96/user/month
Why We Picked It, What Is Unique About NetHunt
- No manual efforts are required for data entry since the information is automatically captured and stored in the CRM.
- The Gmail integration is extremely functional.
9. Bitrix24 CRM
Bitrix24 CRM is one of the free salesforce alternatives that offers reliable performance and can help your small business grow. The tool allows you to sort through and segment your contacts with ease. With its easy-to-use interface, Bitrix24 CRM can make contact management remarkably easier. Adding to that, it also enables you to visualize the sales pipeline to track opportunities. You can also use this CRM tool to monitor team performance and set relevant goals for the future.
Best Features of Bitrix24 CRM:
- Sales automation
- Social media integration
- Helpdesk & ticketing system
- Email marketing
Along with a free plan, Bitrix24 CRM also has the following pricing options:
- Basic- $39/month for 5 users
- Standard- $76/month for 50 users
- Professional- $152/month for unlimited users
Why We Picked It, What Is Unique About Bitrix24
- The custom reporting feature of Bitrix24 allows you to track any metric of your choice.
- All interactions are logged against individual contact records, making it easier to track them.
10. Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 enables businesses to retain more customers by crafting exceptional experiences based on real-time data. It also provides AI-powered insights that help with forecasting. Microsoft Dynamics 365 can be connected with other business applications to keep data updated and enhance customer relationships. The tool can help maximize team productivity with its collaborative features, business intelligence, and analytics capabilities.
Best features of Microsoft Dynamics:
- Highly customizable
- Prospect tracking & prioritization
- Automated sales processes
- Reporting dashboard
The pricing plans available for Microsoft Dynamics 365 include:
- Sales Professional- $65/user/month
- Sales Enterprise- $95/user/month
- Sales Premium- $135/user/month
- Microsoft Relationship Sales- $162/user/month
Why We Picked It, What Is Unique About Microsoft Dynamics
- You can personalize your interactions based on the data gathered from the tool and connect with prospects at the most appropriate time.
- The tool offers lead and pipeline management to help you track every sales opportunity with ease.
Salesforce CRM Alternatives- Which One to Choose?
Choosing the right CRM solution can help your small business prosper.
When looking for Salesforce CRM alternatives, make sure to compare multiple products against your requirements before making the final decision. Explore more features by availing of the free trials offered by some vendors to get a better idea of how well the CRM can work for your business.
Our pick- A tool that aligns with most of the requirements of a small business is BIGContacts. With efficient email marketing, pipeline management, and custom reporting, BIGContacts can work as a great Salesforce CRM alternative. Furthermore, it is highly affordable and has the ability to grow as your business continues to expand.
Do you want to make more sales?
BIGContacts is the #1 contact management software & CRM to close more sales.