CRM For Startups is one of the most important assets that decides your journey ahead.
Every business has different priorities when it comes to its website but one thing that should be at the top of every priority list is a CRM or Customer Relationship Management system. This is especially true for startups. A CRM For Startups can be one of the most important assets that decide your journey ahead.
There are many different CRM software programs available on the market, each with its own set of features.
CRM helps store and access all contact data in a centralized location. This data access can help personalize interactions and gain customers’ trust. However, finding the CRM for startups isn’t easy. Before making the final decision, you need to consider several things, including:
- What are your team’s current pain points?
- How scalable is the tool?
- What is the level of automation your business needs?
- What are the future needs of your business?
Once you have answered these questions, you must compare the pricing and functionality of the most suitable products.
How to Get Started With CRM For Startups?
In order to get started with CRM for startups, you need to take a few key steps. First, you need to identify your customer base. This can be done by looking at your target market and understanding who your ideal customer is. Once you know who your target market is, you can then start to look for CRM software that will help you track and manage your customer relationships.
Another important thing to do when getting started with CRM for startups is to understand your sales process. This means understanding how your customers find you, what their needs are, and how they make purchasing decisions. Once you understand this process, you can start to implement CRM software that will help automate and streamline this process.
Finally, it’s important to set up some goals and KPIs for your CRM implementation.
By following these steps, you can set your startup up for success with CRM
Overview of the Best CRM for Startups
Let’s take a quick look at these CRM tools, their features, and their pricing.
|✔️BIGContacts||1. Contact management
2. Sales pipeline tracking
3. Marketing automation
4. Reporting & analytics
|Starts from $5/user/month|
|✔️HubSpot||1. Email marketing
2. Helpdesk integration
3. Lead management
4. Pipeline tracking
|Starts from $45/month|
|✔️Zoho CRM||1. Lead management
2. AI-based insights
3. Sales prediction
4. Workflow automation
|Starts from $14/user/month|
|✔️Insightly||1. Activity tracking
2. Drag & drop UI
3. Lead routing
4. Workflow automation
|Starts from $29/user/month|
|✔️Salesforce||1. Marketing automation
2. Custom reports
3. AI-based recommendations
4. Lead management
|Starts from $25/user/month|
|✔️Pipedrive||1. Pipeline management
2. Reporting & analytics
3. Email marketing
4. Sales forecasting
|Starts from $12.50/user/month|
|✔️EngageBay||1. Contact management
2. Customer segmentation
3. Lead scoring
4. Marketing automation
|Starts from $11.99/user/month|
|✔️Copper CRM||1. G Suite integration
2. Automated tasks
3. Deal tracking
4. Detailed reports
|Starts from $25/user/month|
|✔️monday.com||1. Contact management
2. Custom Automation
3. Milestone tracking
4. Sales pipeline management
|Starts from $8/user/month|
|✔️Bitrix24||1. Sales Intelligence
2. Task automation
3. Lead generation
4. Custom sales pipeline
|Starts from $30/month|
What Makes a CRM Tool Suitable for Startups?
In the fast-paced and cutthroat world of business, startups need all the help they can get to survive. And one of the most important tools they can have in their arsenal is a good customer relationship management (CRM) system. But what exactly makes a CRM tool suitable for startups? Here are the key factors:
At its core, any technology has to be easy to functional. Startups, especially, require a CRM tool that has an easy-to-use interface. Additionally, the tool must be easy to implement so that your team can get it up and running quickly.
The efficient management of contact data is another critical component of CRM. Automated information capture, data synchronization, custom views, fields, etc., are some features that CRM should provide.
Sales Pipeline Management
Sales pipelines can help visualize all the opportunities that you have available and help guide them towards the final purchase. It can provide insights into business data that can improve sales performance.
Reporting & Analytics
With a CRM tool, you can generate customized reports to monitor the progress of your team members. Robust analytics allow you to track the performance of sales & marketing efforts and identify areas of improvement.
Startups require a tool that helps them reach out to prospects effectively and offer personalized marketing content. Choose a tool that can automate marketing campaigns to help you engage with prospects and customers at the right time.
Collaborative features of a CRM system can bring accountability and transparency to your business processes. You can keep tabs on what every team member is working on, allow them to share files and updates, and track the progress of all projects in one place.
Go for a tool that allows you to work on the go from any mobile device. This remote access can help get things done at the right time, even when you are out of the office premises.
Finding the Best CRM for Your Startup
For any tool to be the best CRM, it has to be simple, scalable, as well as customizable.
92% of businesses believe CRM plays an integral role in improving customer satisfaction and helping achieve business goals.
While this is a promising figure, you need the best CRM tools for startups to see such results.
Finding the best CRM tool requires thorough research and analysis. You need to find a tool that provides the functionality you require without going over budget or being too complicated for your team members to use.
Here are ways to find the best tool for your startup:
- Conduct a requirement analysis. Find out the challenges your business faces. Figure out your budget and other important requirements, and then start looking for suitable solutions.
- Integration with other applications is an essential characteristic of a CRM tool. Pay attention to the type of integrations available for the CRM. This can enable you to manage multiple aspects of your startup without leaving the system.
- Choose a tool that is easy to customize. This can enhance its convenience for your team members and make sure that your business is able to utilize the tool to its maximum potential.
- Go through user reviews on credible websites such as Capterra and GetApp to better understand how effective and functional the CRM tool is.
- Opt for the free trials offered for CRM tools to get a first-hand experience of how they function and avoid investing in a tool that won’t be of advantage to your business.
The 20 Best CRM for Startups
Here is an in-depth comparison of the 20 CRM for startups.
BIGContacts is one of the best online CRM to strengthen their customer relationships. This highly functional and affordable CRM tool provides a well-organized repository of customer data, helping craft hyper-personalized experiences. It offers automation capabilities to boost organizational productivity. You can automate workflows, follow-ups, and reminders. This simple CRM software allows startups to easily manage all customer details and interactions without any hassle.
- Track all sales leads with a visual and customizable sales pipeline.
- Automate drip email campaigns to reach prospects and customers at the right time.
- Set up recurring tasks and automated reminders for your team members.
- Select from reporting templates or build your reports with custom search filters.
- View team calendar, individual to-do lists, and task priority statuses to boost efficiency.
- Big- $5/user/month
- Bigger- $15/user/month
- Biggest- $25/user/month
- Enterprise- Custom pricing
- The tool has an easy implementation and a short learning curve.
- Customer support is available 24×7 via chat, call, and email.
- Webform connection, although available, requires technical expertise.
- The mobile application needs an improved interface.
HubSpot aims at simplifying various business processes to accelerate growth. It is one of the best free CRM for startups to scale their operations. HubSpot offers a range of features that can improve customer experiences. These include contact management, pipeline tracking, and ticket management. You can use HubSpot to create and store email templates for future use. Furthermore, the mobile version of the tool can help you engage with prospects and customers on the go.
- Generate more lead switch custom web forms.
- Get real-time visibility into sales opportunities with a pipeline view.
- Prospects can schedule appointments according to their convenience using HubSpot.
- Share personalized emails with prospects to build stronger relationships.
- Customize email campaigns easily with a drag and drop UI.
Free version: Available
Plans start from $45/month
- Get instant alerts for customer actions to connect with them at the right time.
- Both iOS and Android mobile applications are available.
- The pricing structure is very steep.
- Reporting needs to be more detailed and easier to customize.
3. Zoho CRM
Zoho is a well-recognized name in the list of top CRMs with a powerful suite of features and a global consumer base. This CRM tool offers contact management, sales prediction, and reporting capabilities. You can make use of the tool’s artificial intelligence and set up automated workflows to improve the efficiency of your business operations. Additionally, various modules, fields, and dashboards can be customized according to your requirements.
- Accurate lead and deal predictions can help you allocate time and resources effectively.
- Get real-time alerts for customer interactions and activities.
- Use pre-built reports or customize them according to your requirements.
- Enhance team collaboration by making it easier to share essential information.
- Improve customer interactions with omnichannel engagement.
Free version: Available for 3 users
Plans start from $14/user/month
- An AI assistant is available, which offers actionable insights and recommendations.
- Customer segmentation helps personalize marketing campaigns.
- Better customer support is required for the software.
- While integrations with other Zoho tools work well, better external integrations are required.
Insightly is the best CRM software for startups to streamline processes. It can aid alignments between sales, marketing, and customer support. You can use Insightly to qualify prospects, engage with them and convert them into sales. Insightly offers complete control over the level of access for each team member with custom user roles and permissions. The reporting module of Insightly enables you to monitor your team and campaign performances.
- Create multi-step workflows with automated actions.
- The drag and drop UI of the tool adds to its usability.
- The tool automatically routes leads to the right representatives.
- Track milestones to meet deadlines consistently.
- Data visualization can help you track relevant metrics and obtain actionable insights.
Free version: Available for 2 users
Plans start from $29/user/month
- It is easy to customize views, dashboards, and workflows to suit your organization’s needs.
- Share bulk emails with contact lists and track their performances.
- Updating other team members is only possible if they follow that particular contact record.
- Better training resources are required.
Salesforce, the world’s leading CRM service provider, occupies over 19.6% of the global market share. This is a result of the extensive ecosystem and a powerful range of features offered by the cloud-based software. The tool aids lead management, activity tracking, and marketing automation. With Salesforce, you can understand the needs of your customers and deliver more relevant solutions accordingly. This software also allows you to automate various business processes, contributing to increased efficiency.
- The tool offers fully cloud-based access, which means that you can get it running quickly and easily.
- Share well-targeted emails with your prospects and customers.
- Automate repetitive administrative tasks.
- Use AI-based insights to personalize buying journeys.
- Resolve customer issues quickly from a single channel.
Starts from $25/user/month
- It is highly customizable, making it easy to adapt.
- The tool offers a rich integration and API network.
- It requires extensive training and has a steep learning curve.
- The wide range of features can make the tool overwhelming for beginners.
Pipedrive is recognized as one of the most used CRM for startups, with advanced pipeline management capabilities. With Pipedrive, you can manage, prioritize and convert leads more efficiently. The tool has an interactive UI that enhances its functionality. Pipedrive also allows you to measure the effectiveness of your operations with its reporting & analytics feature. You can set custom reminders for your team members to ensure that important opportunities are never missed.
- Customize the sales pipeline to suit your organization’s needs.
- Use AI-based recommendations to optimize your business processes.
- Automate workflows to reduce costs and delays.
- Get instant alerts and automatic reminders to keep your tasks on track.
- Segment leads into lists to personalize your follow-ups.
Plans start from $12.50/user/month
- Keep all your email inboxes synchronized with Pipedrive to stay on top of all interactions.
- Access your CRM data remotely with a mobile application.
- Some of the features are blocked off from the lower-priced versions.
- Reporting needs to be more user-friendly.
EngageBay offers a 360° view of all contacts to enhance your sales and marketing efforts. It is easy to use and enables you to sort through your contacts with ease. Startups can benefit from the implementation of EngageBay since it provides a centralized platform for managing all business aspects, including sales, marketing, and customer service. The data analytics and reporting functionality of this simple CRM can help keep track of your performance and goals.
- Manage and synchronize all your emails from a single platform.
- Automate lead capturing and management to close sales faster.
- Segment your contacts to improve targeting efforts.
- Follow up with leads with automated email sequences.
- Plan projects and track their progress with custom reports.
Free version: Available for 15 users
Plans start from $11.99/user/month
- The system can be used to schedule and manage appointments.
- Predictive lead scoring can help you focus on more important opportunities.
- Better training resources are required.
- More templates are required for emails and landing pages.
8. Copper CRM
Copper brings all emails, files, notes, and other data to one platform, providing you the complete context to improve your customer interactions. It is one of the best CRM systems relying heavily on Google Workspace. Along with this fully-featured integration, Copper also offers other powerful features, including automated processes and pipeline management. Startups can use Copper to track deals, manage projects, and monitor business performance.
- Visualize the deal size, positions, and probability with a sales pipeline.
- Improve follow-ups with personalized emails and automatic reminders.
- Enhance data security with user roles and encryption.
- Get better visibility into business data with custom reports.
- Pre-built email templates are available, which can save time.
Plans start from $25/user/month
- Powerful integrations such as G Suite, Slack, Quickbooks, Zendesk, etc.
- Automate recurring tasks and build custom workflows.
- Businesses that do not use Google Workspace may find it to be limiting.
- The reporting feature has scope for improvement.
monday.com is one of the best CRM software for startups to manage the entire customer lifecycle. The tool offers features for both pre-sale and post-sale relationship management. With monday.com, you can get more leads, convert them into customers, and onboard these customers easily. The visual sales pipelines provide a detailed overview of the sales process and help you monitor your team’s performance. Additionally, you can access this data anywhere, anytime, with the mobile and offline modes.
- Track relevant KPIs with customizable reporting dashboards.
- Manage all marketing campaigns from a single screen.
- Set and track milestones and deadlines for tasks.
- Access industry-specific templates for the CRM to save time.
- View detailed activity timelines to obtain insights into improving customer experiences.
Free version: Available for 2 users
Plans start from $8/user/month
- Visual sales pipeline allows you to stay on top of every available opportunity.
- Create automated workflows with custom triggers.
- UI needs to be simplified.
- Better customer support is required.
Bitrix24 is a powerful CRM for startups that brings sales, marketing, and customer support to a single platform. It empowers team members to collaborate, schedule tasks, and track progress with ease. The email integration allows you to store all communication in one place, bringing more efficiency to your engagement efforts. You can use Bitrix24 to build custom sales pipelines that help track leads and accelerate your revenue growth.
- Set up automated rules and triggers to keep things moving forward at all times.
- Improve lead generation by customizing your web forms and adding their data automatically.
- Manage deals in your pipeline by simply dragging and dropping them.
- Run targeted marketing campaigns from within the CRM system.
- Track the performance of your sales team with detailed reports and powerful sales analytics.
Free version: Available
Plans start from $30/month
- Bitrix24 also offers comprehensive task and project management functionality.
- Automate your workflow to get things done at the right time.
- The tool requires a more user-friendly interface.
- Customer support needs improvement.
Keap is one of the best CRM for startup that offers powerful automation capabilities to keep all processes on track. This simple CRM can help organize and utilize data more effectively. With Keap, sales representatives can optimize their selling pitch and make it more personalized. Furthermore, this data can be accessed from any device, allowing your team to stay updated at all times. You can also set up action based on specific triggers to ensure that no lead goes unattended.
- Segment your customers into distinct groups and offer more personalized services.
- Use the drag and drop sales pipeline to manage deals efficiently.
- Automate lead nurturing campaigns to convert more leads.
- Use analytics dashboards to visualize your business data.
- Manage invoices and payments directly from your CRM system.
Starts from $40/user/month
- Capture leads automatically from sources such as landing pages, web forms, social media platforms, etc.
- Set up custom reminders for your team members.
- Several essential features are blocked off from the lower-priced versions.
- The tool requires extensive training for some features.
Freshsales is one of the top CRM tools for startups to build strong relationships and accelerate growth. With all your contact data and emails stored in one place, you can optimize your sales outreach and guide more leads toward conversion. Freshsales also enables you to run email campaigns to bring in more deals and follow-up with prospects on time. Additionally, you can connect with your prospects and customers via multiple channels, including chat, call, SMS, Whatsapp, etc., using Freshsales.
- Track and prioritize your leads effectively with visual sales pipelines.
- Choose from pre-built reports or build custom reports from scratch.
- Automate processes such as lead routing, profile enrichment, and sales sequences.
- View detailed activity timelines and highlight cards to get the right context for improving customer engagement.
- Close deals quickly with remote access and instant notifications.
Free version: Available
Plans start from $15/user/month
- AI-powered insights and recommendations can help you make better decisions.
- The tool offers customizable fields, modules, user roles, and workflows.
- The mobile app requires better functionality.
- More detailed training resources are required for the tool.
Nutshell is an effective solution for businesses to close more deals by combining CRM and email marketing. The tool helps automate various aspects of the sales and marketing processes, contributing to enhanced customer experiences. Nutshell also offers sales pipeline tracking to manage leads with ease. The reporting and analytics feature enables you to track business performance and identify ways to improve it. This startup CRM also provides powerful email marketing functionality to turn more incoming leads into profitable customers.
- Automated email sequences can help you follow up with prospects at the right time.
- Multiple views are available for pipeline management, including list, board, chart, and map.
- Get improved visibility into business data with custom reports and dashboards.
- Craft effective marketing emails and track their performance.
- Design an automated and repeatable sales process to close deals easily.
Plans start from $20/user/month
- Reminders are highly effective in helping you stay on top of all tasks and meet deadlines.
- Easy communication and instant alerts boost team collaboration.
- The mobile application lacks some features that are present in the desktop version.
- The advanced search feature requires some improvement in terms of accuracy.
14. Salesmate CRM
Salesmate CRM helps startups deliver personalized experiences and build a strong customer base. The tool enables you to build automated business workflows for your team with just a few clicks. You can route leads and assign tasks automatically. This contributes to improved day-to-day productivity and helps you close sales faster. With Salesmate CRM, your team can guide more prospects to the purchase decision and meet sales targets on time.
- Powerful email marketing functions are available, including synchronization, templates, reminders, and automation.
- Track deals effortlessly with the help of a sales pipeline.
- Automate a variety of sequences and activities to help your sales representatives sell efficiently.
- Use reporting templates from the existing library or customize the filters according to your needs.
- Customize dashboards to view the most relevant information.
Plans start from $12/user/month
- Email and text templates are available, which saves a considerable amount of time.
- Built-in business intelligence allows you to obtain valuable insights and recommendations.
- The speed lags at times and requires multiple refreshes.
- Reports need to be more user-friendly.
15. Apptivo CRM
Apptivo CRM is an effective tool to grow their sales. The tool also allows you to perform advanced searches, so you can utilize your CRM data more effectively. You can use Apptivo CRM to ensure data security with custom user roles and permissions. It also enables you to set sales targets, plan your processes, allocate resources, and track performance. Apptivo CRM helps businesses make the most of their available opportunities with deal tracking, accurate forecasting, and lead management.
- Performance dashboards allow you to monitor the effectiveness of teams and individuals.
- Capture leads automatically, or add them manually.
- Track sales performance with win/loss analysis and get relevant insights to make better business decisions.
- Create custom reports and save the filters for future access.
- Convert the captured leads into contacts, opportunities, or customers.
Free version: Available for 1 user
Plans start from $8/user/month
- The mobile application allows you to access CRM data anywhere, anytime.
- A fully-featured G-Suite integration is offered.
- The import and export of data need to be simplified.
- The interface can be clunky and requires improvement.
Close CRM is built with salespeople at its core. This CRM tool aims at simplifying and streamlining sales processes to make selling easier. Close can help SMEs increase their revenue with automated follow-ups and pipeline management. The CRM application enables you to manage tasks, share updates, and set reminders for increased productivity. Overall, Close CRM can work as an efficient partner for sales professionals to improve outreach and win more deals.
- Manage, automate, and personalize your email campaigns.
- Create lead lists and share bulk emails with them.
- Use custom fields to store essential data of prospects and customers.
- Make outbound sales calls. Log and record these calls for future access.
- Score and prioritize leads easily.
Plans start from $29/user/month
- Custom email sequences can improve your marketing effectiveness.
- Importing data into the system is extremely straightforward.
- The tool’s learning curve is a bit steep.
- The searching capabilities require improvement.
ClickUp is a CRM and project management solution that can help startups achieve better organizational productivity. The tool makes it easy to keep customer data manageable. You can use ClickUp to add clients as guest users and get quick approvals for your projects. Moreover, the relationship linking capability allows you to keep data well-organized. Other powerful features of this affordable CRM software include nested subtasks, pre-built templates, task lists, goal tracking, and real-time reporting.
- Manage customer data, projects, and orders from the same place.
- Visualize data easily with insightful dashboards.
- Collaborate with clients and share updates with them from the platform.
- Trigger tasks based on customer activity and pipeline stage.
- Build automated workflows to keep things moving forward seamlessly.
Free version: Available
Plans start from $5/user/month
- Link related tasks and files together to make your database more organized.
- Tag, filter, and sort through tasks easily.
- The learning curve is steep, making adoption difficult.
- Too many features are offered, which makes navigation difficult.
SugarCRM helps your team to devote more time to building strong relationships with prospects and customers. This CRM brings sales, marketing, and support to a single platform. This centralized management of business data contributes to more streamlined operations and cohesive customer experiences. SugarCRM also offers real-time alerts, so you can take relevant actions at the right time. You can track customer preferences, sentiment, and purchase history to improve future engagement efforts.
- Automate marketing efforts to capture and nurture more leads.
- Get AI-powered predictions and insights for deals.
- Set up lead scoring systems to focus on the most valuable opportunities.
- Centralize all data and maintain its security with authorized access and user roles.
- Provide better customer support with reduced response time and self-service portals.
Starts from $52/user/month
- Customer data can be automatically collected and updated, eliminating the need for manual entry.
- Set up multi-step lead nurturing campaigns to convert more leads into customers.
- Some features such as email marketing are not easy to use.
- The interface needs to be more user-friendly and intuitive.
19. Agile CRM
Agile CRM is an affordable CRM solution that offers all the features you require to manage your customer relationships. This cloud-based CRM tool is easy to use and extensively customizable. You can use Agile CRM to track deals, manage projects, and set milestones. The tool also offers email marketing with analytics to help you bring in more leads and track what works well for conversions. With Agile CRM, you can improve your customer support and resolve tickets quickly.
- All the contact records are updated in real-time.
- Automatic lead scoring allows you to prioritize the right deals.
- Share personalized emails and track their performance to optimize them further.
- Build automated marketing workflows by simply dragging and dropping.
- Use canned responses to answer commonly asked customer questions instantly.
Free version: Available for 10 users
Plans start from $8.99/user/month
- Set up multichannel marketing campaigns, including emails, social media, videos, SMS, etc.
- Generate custom reports and schedule their delivery to your inbox directly.
- The tool requires extensive training to understand its advanced features.
- Better customer support is required.
Nimble is a simple CRM software to get everything done from a single dashboard. It enables sales teams to keep track of all opportunities with custom-built sales pipelines. Nimble also offers the option to include custom fields to enrich contact profiles. With integrations like Gmail and Outlook, the CRM tool can help streamline all your communications. Its reliable reporting module can help you keep track of all business activities with ease.
- Identify and prioritize quality leads with sales intelligence.
- Manage deals effortlessly with a sales pipeline view.
- Powerful email analytics help track the open and click rates of your emails.
- Make accurate sales forecasts and generate performance reports.
- Include social media information in contact profiles to improve engagement.
Plans start from $19/user/month
- Nimble offers contact profile enrichment, including social media profiles to help you improve your relationships.
- It’s easy to segment customers, tag them and share bulk emails.
- The navigation of some menus can be improved.
- The sales pipeline module needs more advanced features.
Signs Your Startup Needs a CRM Tool
CRM tools act as a data repository and eliminate manual efforts. They bring more efficiency and accuracy to your customer relationship management efforts.
If you are still on the fence about whether your business needs a CRM tool, here are some indicators:
- Your team has trouble accessing customer data.
- There is a lack of collaboration within your organization.
- Your customer retention levels are dropping.
- Most of your sales lead go cold.
- You need a centralized platform for your sales, marketing & customer service teams to work together.
- Your data is scattered across multiple spreadsheets.
- There are inconsistencies in your client communication.
- A lot of your time is spent on manual and repetitive tasks.
How Does CRM Help Startups?
Customer information can be a gold mine for your startup to strengthen relationships and retain more customers.
However, it is common for this data to become fragmented and inaccessible.
Without a centralized database, you cannot gauge your customers’ expectations or requirements. This can hamper customer experiences. An efficient CRM tool can help organize and update customer data automatically.
Some benefits of investing in the best CRMs for startups include:
Improved Customer Retention
Personalized interactions can improve customer retention levels for your startup. A CRM tool can provide cross-selling and up-selling opportunities to increase your revenue. It can also enable you to track tickets and offer prompt customer support.
Better Internal Collaboration
Startups require collaborative tools for sales, marketing, and customer service divisions. A CRM tool can aid this collaboration with a unified database. Along with centralized access and custom alerts, a CRM tool can also help take notes, store files, and tag contacts to keep everyone in the team updated.
Being able to track the effectiveness of your business operations can empower you to make better decisions for the future. With a CRM tool’s reporting and analytics capabilities, you can track metrics of your choice and make better business decisions. It can help you set accurate goals and identify actions to accomplish these goals.
A simplified workflow can streamline business processes. A CRM not only allows you to track the progress of existing tasks but also helps you schedule upcoming activities. The overall productivity of the team can be improved with a powerful CRM system. With the elimination of unnecessary delays or inaccuracies, your team can achieve better productivity.
Better Sales Outcomes
A CRM tool can help build and manage a sales pipeline for tracking all your sales opportunities. This enhanced visibility into the sales process can help drive more conversions. Your sales representatives can easily identify where each opportunity stands in your sales cycle and take the appropriate actions to ensure conversions.
Sales & marketing automation can bring more efficiency to your day-to-day operations and propel business growth. A CRM can automatically capture leads and their information and store it in the system. Additionally, it can log all interactions in one place, allowing your team members to access them whenever required. You can also automate recurring tasks and create custom workflows to conserve time and effort.
Improved Customer Experiences
With social media and communication tracking, you can make your outreach more relevant for the targeted audience. Personalized customer experiences can help startups earn a reputable position. Furthermore, the CRM data is available remotely, helping sales representatives get in touch with the customers at the most suitable time, and improving the overall experience.
Choose The Right CRM for Your Startup’s Growth
Creating delightful customer experiences is a high-priority task for startups.
A powerful and hassle-free startup CRM tool can make this process easier for your business. Using a CRM system, you can track previous emails, contact details, preferences, past purchases, etc. It can streamline processes and establish a consistent flow of information to avoid any errors. You can also use CRM to automate manual tasks.
While it is highly tempting to get your hands on the tool with the most advanced features, you may end up wasting time and effort with such a hefty tool. Therefore, the CRM for startups should meet your unique requirements without getting in the way of your work.
The 20 tools mentioned in this CRM software comparison blog can help you scale your operations and grow your startup into leaps and bounds. One of the best choices out of these is BIGContacts. With an intuitive interface and scalable model, BIGContacts can help your startup build long-lasting customer relationships from the get-go.