Over the past few months our clients have asked for more security features within our system. The primary concerns were centered around the fact that anyone in their company could go in and make changes to contacts without management knowing or approving this.
We’re listening and have recently implemented some additional security measures for your account with BigContacts-Web Based CRM Software.
You now must now be and “Admin” on the system to perform a number of functions that were previously open to anyone. Following is a list of what we have enhanced for security purposes.
1) The Marketing Tab – only Admin users will be able to access this tab. A note will pop-up letting the user know that they must get with the admin of the system to make changes to this area.
2) The Contact Tab – the following links, are only available to an “Admin” user. These links are no longer visible to the non-admin user.
- Export Contacts
- Import Contacts
- View Task Manager
- Contact Table
- View Reports
- View Sales Manager – any non-admin person will ONLY see their sales opportunities when they select this. An admin will see the sales pipeline for the entire company/ team.
- Recent Activity – any non-admin person will ONLY see their activity when they select this. An admin will see activity for the entire company/ team.
3) The Reports Tab – the following links, are only available to an “Admin” user. These links are no longer visible to the non-admin user.
- All Sales Reports
- All Outstanding Tasks
- All Outstanding ToDos
- All Completed Tasks
- All Completed To-Dos
- All Data Export Reports