We are always looking for ways to save time, so I thought I would share with you a simple way to save a little time in your day.
Every morning when you login to BigContacts to start your day, there are one of two ways that you may currently get to your BigContacts login screen.
- You might...
- go to the BigContacts website
- click on the "account login" link in the upper right hand corner of the screen
- click on the "BigContacts" login button
- and THEN begin entering your login information
- have bookmarked your BigContacts login screen
- for this, you open your browser, click on your bookmarks link
- select the BigContacts bookmark
- and then login. This is certainly better as you have already saved a few steps from #1 above.
Well, there is an even better/ faster way to access your BigContacts account every morning. You can create a shortcut that will appear directly on your desktop. With this shortcut you can get to your login with a single click.
Not only is this more convenient but it will save you alot of time. Lets say this saves you about 1 minute each day. If you are like most and work about 260 days a year...you just gained 260 minutes (thats over 4 hours) of your life back each year. Its little things like this that always amaze me in how they add up over time.
Creating a BigContacts shortcut on your desktop
Below are the steps that you have to take (only one time) to create a BigContacts shortcut for your desktop.
- Copy the BigContacts login page URL: https://webapp.bigcontacts.com/login.html
- Go to your desktop and "right click" with your mouse
- In the menu that opens select "New" and then "shortcut"
- You will be asked what item you want to create the shortcut for. It is here where you will paste the URL for the login page.
- You will then be asked to name your new shortcut, so enter "BigContacts Login" or something like this
- Click "Finish" and thats it! You now have a direct shortcut to your login page.